In lieu of a September Convention, the IBA will be hosting a Leaders Speaker Series that will consist of six one-hour webinars with public and private thought leaders over six months. The series will address key topics, such as local and national economics, the elections, global trends, and more. It will kick off July 29 and will run through December. The cost of registration is $250 per person, and registration includes all six webinars with access to recordings. Register here.
- July 29: FDIC Chair Jelena McWilliams
- Aug. 26: Acting Comptroller of the Currency Brian Brooks
- Sept. 23: Peter Zeihan, Global Strategist
- Oct. 22: Charlie Cook, Cook Political Report
- Nov. 23: Chicago Fed President Charles Evans
- Dec. 10: Business Leaders Panel